- +10 Bleeding Resist
- +2 Willpower, +2 Toughness
- Axe Proficiency
- Butchery, Skillful Butchery
- Poison Tolerance
- Wilderness Lore: Jungles
- Frowning Moon Mask
- Solar or Chem Cells
- 10-25 Ekumian Greens
- 2-5 random Grenades
- 8 Torches
- 2-4 Injectors
- Random Box Of Crayons or Metal Folding Chairs
- 96 drams of water
- Give your crayons or Metal Folding Chair to Argyve, it is free XP and is easier than searching for an artifact, many of which would be more useful than a metal chair.
- Prepare the meat you gather before you consume it.
- Use axes as much as possible until you get skills associated with other weapon types.
- You won't need to buy as many bandages due to your bleeding resist
- Salve Injectors are essential!
- When traveling on the map, stick to jungles, you have jungle lore, and therefore have a lower chance of becoming lost.
- Your natural poison resistance gives you an advantage when delving into parts of Golgotha