- +10 Bleeding Resist
- +3 Intelligence
- Harvestry, Masterful Harvestry
- Axe Proficiency
- Steady Hands (Bow & Rifles)
- Wilderness Lore: Jungles
- Solar or Chem Cell(s)
- 10-25 Ekumian Greens
- 2-4 random Grenades
- 8 Torches
- 2-4 Injectors
- Random Box Of Crayons or Metal Folding Chairs
- 96 drams of Water
- Cloth Robe
- Gas Mask
- Bio-Scanning Bracelet
- Steel Vinereaper
- Leather Moccasins
- You should harvest plants as often as possible, to have a secondary income of food. the Watervine Farmers of Joppa are fine with you harvesting some of their watervine for vinewafers.
- The vinereaper should last you a decent amount of time in the early game, but be on the lookout for superior weaponry as early as possible.
- Your Gas Mask is invaluable if you plan to use Poison Gas Grenades or Sleep Gas Grenades, and it also provides a little protection.
- Use Axes often in the early game. You start off quite skilled with them.
- The Bio-Scanning Bracelet will let you know how much damage you have done to a foe, and whether it's time to sprint away or not!
A Horticulturist is someone who grows plants for decorative purposes, rather than for food, as an agriculturist would.