You emit jets of flame from your hands.
Emits a 9-square ray of flame in the direction of your choice
Cooldown: 10 rounds
Damage: 1d4+1 (+1d4 per level)
Cannot wear gloves
- High damage potential against multiple opponents
- Can cause enemies to set on fire for additional damage
- Short Cooldown to use it again!
- Water + Fire = Steam: High damaging cloud that lingers around like poison/acid gas
- Melee attacks passively heat enemies up with each hit, possibly causing them to burst into flames
- Can and will set items and corpses on fire
- You can kill yourself on steam you make, especially if you are underground and get trapped
- Cannot wear gloves
- This attack seems to be single target, not at all like the flamethrower - it will not pass through the selected target, only through any creatures on the way to the targeted tile